Megadeth - Holy Wars... The Punishment Due Tab
You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view
Holy Wars... The Punishment Due Tab
Get it here
Sorry, an error has occurred.
Contribute to Holy Wars... The Punishment Due Tab!
Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers.
Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones.
With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there.
Here is how you can contribute to Holy Wars... The Punishment Due Tab:
- Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports.
- Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc.
- Submit new error reports.
- Submit corrections to Holy Wars... The Punishment Due Tab via Submit New Revision button.
Have a better version of Holy Wars... The Punishment Due Tab in Guitar Pro format? Care to fix the current tab? Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy!
Submit New Revision
- Fixed track names
- Made some fixes as suggested
- Fixed a couple of grace notes in the bass track
- Re-added the vocals from a previous revision, with a few improvements. They're still dodgy but they are better then nothing
- Fixed tempo changes
Fixed 2 things I forgot in the previous version, and a TimeChange that was in a wrong measure. Now everything should be ok.
-1st Friedman Solo;
-2nd Friedman Solo;
-Some of the Riffs and Verses;
Guitar Parts are now right, and time changes has been fixed and balanced.
Removed a few useless tracks. Rhythm guitar 3 only had 1 power chord in the whole song. Lead Guitar isn't really necessary and has been inserted into the two main guitars. The sound of the steel string acoustic has also been changed to nylon because I think that they used a nylon stringed guitar for that part.
Removed the vocals, fixed bass and drums.
I fixed the acoustic part, Songsterr didn't read a tempo change, so it sounded weird.
New version by me, added the P.M., improved the solos and the rest of the tracks (guitars, bass and drums). If you don't want to listen to the Vocals, just mute it.
Better bass sound with the new sound engine
This should be the best version of this song.
my version, i think it's better but could not be
Printing is not available on your current plan.
See plans and pricing: