Europe - The Final Countdown Tab
You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view
The Final Countdown Tab
Get it here
Sorry, an error has occurred.
Contribute to The Final Countdown Tab!
Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers.
Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones.
With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there.
Here is how you can contribute to The Final Countdown Tab:
- Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports.
- Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc.
- Submit new error reports.
- Submit corrections to The Final Countdown Tab via Submit New Revision button.
Have a better version of The Final Countdown Tab in Guitar Pro format? Care to fix the current tab? Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy!
Submit New Revision
Are you supposed to not hear the lead guitar at all?
Also deleted garbage error reports.
Songsterr doesn't have the same sounds as gtp
Volume changed. I had to export it to gp5 so hopefully it still sounds good,
- Accentuated 8th / 16th notes on Hi-Hat
- 16th / Triplets / 32nd notes fills with double pedal
i cheange trumpet to synth brass
Rolled back revision with bad summary
i added intro to electric guitar 1
it sounds a little off/weird but it sounds right when you play it that way
Printing is not available on your current plan.
See plans and pricing: