You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view
Comfortably Numb Drum Tab
Get it here
Sorry, an error has occurred.
Contribute to Comfortably Numb Drum Tab!
Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers.
Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones.
With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there.
Here is how you can contribute to Comfortably Numb Drum Tab:
- Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports.
- Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc.
- Submit new error reports.
- Submit corrections to Comfortably Numb Drum Tab via Submit New Revision button.
Have a better version of Comfortably Numb Drum Tab in Guitar Pro format? Care to fix the current tab? Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy!
Submit New Revision
More little fixes to the last solo
- Changed the jazz guitar to clean and fixed its pattern in the chorus (still not exactly like the original, but better)
- Added chords names
- Minor fixes to both solos
- Removed the (useless?) acoustic bass - slide guitar
I changed Waters 5-string bass to a normal 4-string bass. This is the right way and how he played it.
Louder guitar part, with a better fade
Added more accurate drum track.
Fixed some mistakes. Now it's correct.
Corrected the final solo.
Printing is not available on your current plan.
See plans and pricing: