You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view
505 Drum Tab
Get it here
Sorry, an error has occurred.
Contribute to 505 Drum Tab!
Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers.
Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones.
With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there.
Here is how you can contribute to 505 Drum Tab:
- Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports.
- Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc.
- Submit new error reports.
- Submit corrections to 505 Drum Tab via Submit New Revision button.
Have a better version of 505 Drum Tab in Guitar Pro format? Care to fix the current tab? Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy!
Submit New Revision
I listened to several isolated tracks and watched several live performances to catch all the little details of the song. Here's the points I changed:
1. Added full metadata (score information and original player of each instrument).
2. Added playing tips and recommended effects for lead guitar and bass.
3. Added markers for each section of the song.
4. Added vocals. Vocals display lyrics in sync with the score.
5. Added chord display for each instrument.
6. Changed keyboard from "recorder" to "hammond organ" and "rhodes piano". Originally a Vox Continental is used.
7. Improved timing, chord fingerings and strumming patterns for the rhythmic guitar.
8. Improved effects for lead guitar.
9. Changed background riff that plays at the third verse.
10. Improved bass figures. Added suggested lines according to live performances.
11. Improved drums A LOT. It sounded very "jungley".
Printing is not available on your current plan.
See plans and pricing: