You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view
I Won't See You Tonight Part 1 Drum Tab
Get it here
Sorry, an error has occurred.
Contribute to I Won't See You Tonight Part 1 Drum Tab!
Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers.
Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones.
With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there.
Here is how you can contribute to I Won't See You Tonight Part 1 Drum Tab:
- Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports.
- Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc.
- Submit new error reports.
- Submit corrections to I Won't See You Tonight Part 1 Drum Tab via Submit New Revision button.
Have a better version of I Won't See You Tonight Part 1 Drum Tab in Guitar Pro format? Care to fix the current tab? Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy!
Submit New Revision
- Fixed track names
- Merged guitars and changed extra to distortion
- Changed vocals to clarinet
- Merged third string track into second
- Fixed measure 10 as suggested by Calcon
- Changed verse piano to clean guitar
- Fixed muffle in outro as suggested by Calcon
Okay... The sound-level is set to max for bass... In the original song, the bass is clear and soft, so it might be played with fingers instead of a pick. I found a minor error in the drums, which is also fixed. It can be found in the beginning.
I'm pretty sure this is how the bass is played... If not, submit another error.
Printing is not available on your current plan.
See plans and pricing: