You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view
The Trooper Bass Tab
Get it here
Sorry, an error has occurred.
Contribute to The Trooper Bass Tab!
Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers.
Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones.
With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there.
Here is how you can contribute to The Trooper Bass Tab:
- Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports.
- Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc.
- Submit new error reports.
- Submit corrections to The Trooper Bass Tab via Submit New Revision button.
Have a better version of The Trooper Bass Tab in Guitar Pro format? Care to fix the current tab? Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy!
Submit New Revision
- Drums re-written
- NICKO McBRAIN
- Garbage error reports deleted
Used Ride Cymbals instead of open hi-hats. Removed the open hi-hats on attacks.
Bass should be perfect now
This version is better than the other
Whole tab get screwed. Songsterr team should really add GP6 support. Fixed (hopefully).
fixing errors submitted by: Jawsofhell, Otto Hoering, Mendola and Zaze31.
Sorry, my bad. Roll back was not needed.
Rolled back. Please describe the changes made...
Fix tab. Please let us know if you think that this fix is incorrect.
Printing is not available on your current plan.
See plans and pricing: