You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view
Across The Line Tab
Get it here
Sorry, an error has occurred.
Contribute to Across The Line Tab!
Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers.
Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones.
With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there.
Here is how you can contribute to Across The Line Tab:
- Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports.
- Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc.
- Submit new error reports.
- Submit corrections to Across The Line Tab via Submit New Revision button.
Have a better version of Across The Line Tab in Guitar Pro format? Care to fix the current tab? Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy!
Submit New Revision
- Changed to correct tuning
- Fixed guitar parts
- Added palm muted clean guitars for the first guitar section
Printing is not available on your current plan.
See plans and pricing: