Opeth - The Leper Affinity Bass Tab
You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view
The Leper Affinity Bass Tab
Get it here
Sorry, an error has occurred.
Contribute to The Leper Affinity Bass Tab!
Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers.
Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones.
With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there.
Here is how you can contribute to The Leper Affinity Bass Tab:
- Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports.
- Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc.
- Submit new error reports.
- Submit corrections to The Leper Affinity Bass Tab via Submit New Revision button.
Have a better version of The Leper Affinity Bass Tab in Guitar Pro format? Care to fix the current tab? Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy!
Submit New Revision
Drums have been further improved. Still not quite there yet, but we are getting there.
Made some further improvements, primarily to the drums
- Fixed some inconsistencies
- Fixed some triplets
- Split piano into two tracks
- Changed bass to picked (for clearer sound)
- Made general improvements
- Fixed some more staccato and grace notes
- Improved drum track
- Added overdub for twelve-string acoustic
- Changed bass to fingered
Added lyrics and sections for easier navigation and reference
- Fixed some notation
- Fixed staccato notes
- Fixed grace notes
- Fixed missing slurs
- Fixed track names
- Cleaned up unnessecary guitar parts
- Removed messy ties from the acoustic guitar
- Added chord names to the acoustic guitar
- Merged the guitar dub that was in the piano track into one main overdub track
- Merged piano tracks into one
- Fixed and rewrote drums
Printing is not available on your current plan.
See plans and pricing: