You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view
Crazy Train Tab
Get it here
Sorry, an error has occurred.
Contribute to Crazy Train Tab!
Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers.
Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones.
With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there.
Here is how you can contribute to Crazy Train Tab:
- Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports.
- Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc.
- Submit new error reports.
- Submit corrections to Crazy Train Tab via Submit New Revision button.
Have a better version of Crazy Train Tab in Guitar Pro format? Care to fix the current tab? Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy!
Submit New Revision
Changed the drums' name from 'Drumkit' to 'Lee Kerslake'.
I fixed an error that was repeated throughout the whole song. Starting in the riff at 17, some notes were missing. Now it sounds accurate.
- Added markers
- Added texts
- "Slide to Nut" is because TuxGuitar doesn't have the other sliding options...
- Rewrote drums
- Added lyrics
- Knocked up the solo (haha)
- I made some minuscule revisions to all tracks
Fixed the drum intro, more accurate now
Gave the drum track a name and changed the guitar tone
Rewrote drums. Removed duplicated parts in fill guitar. Added vocals. Some fixes and rearrangements in the guitars and bass.
in the solo where it goes 9bend full then down, it is a full bend 12 after not normal 12.
Printing is not available on your current plan.
See plans and pricing: