You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view
Before I Forget Bass Tab
Get it here
Sorry, an error has occurred.
Contribute to Before I Forget Bass Tab!
Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers.
Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones.
With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there.
Here is how you can contribute to Before I Forget Bass Tab:
- Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports.
- Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc.
- Submit new error reports.
- Submit corrections to Before I Forget Bass Tab via Submit New Revision button.
Have a better version of Before I Forget Bass Tab in Guitar Pro format? Care to fix the current tab? Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy!
Submit New Revision
- Minor changes to dynamics
- Minor changes to solo
- Fixed minor errors.
- Fixed the errors with the time signature.
- Changed the melodic breakdown and added tapped harmonics to the second bridge like how Jim Root plays it now.
- Added the solo played from live.
- Replaced muted notes with palm muted ones.
- Removed the count in.
- Playing based off Jims performance.
That should be everything. Enjoy.
- Changed parts of the opening riff to make the 'galloping' sound. For the rest of the riff any mute symbols (X) should actually be played with palm muting instead of muting with your fretting hand.
I've also changed the hammer ons to slides from the 3rd fret to the 2nd fret because that's how it's supposed to be played.
- This applies to the Paul's section (bass). Mick's (Guitar) and Jim's (Guitar).
- For Jim's section, melodic breakdown changed slightly, added open notes on the 3rd string.
Theres more to that in the youtube tutorial.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBs8tfdBt7M&ab_channel=000slipknot000 (Skip to the 6th minute as Jim demonstrates this.)
- For Jims section I changed the main chorus as well, no string bending on the 7th fret and other things.
- Fixed that 9/8 error.
- Changed main BPM to 135.
- Transposed chords up an octave on last 2 bars after each chorus in Jim Roots Section.
- Fixed the small tab error in the interlude in Jim Roots Section.
- If you don't like some of the changes then please notify me if necessary...
- Changed some areas in the interlude in Jim Roots section.
- Made some adjustments to the BPM in different areas of the track.
- Added back Craig Jones piano
- Removed the extra guitar fills as I didn't see a point to why they were there.
- If you don't like some of the changes then please comment if necessary...
- THE MAIN F--KING RIFF
- Adjusted volumes ~ MAX BASS
- Added those pesky vocals (let me know if I should change stuff... or just do it yourself)
- Got rid of Craig's part (will add back if that grinds your gears)
- Other shit fitzed
- BPM changed to 132 (will change if that grinds your gears)
- Jim Root bendy shit in Pre-Choruses
- Outro Jim Root
Craig: Changed to piano, fixed tuning, changed to octaves instead of single notes.
Corey: Started working on the vocals
Improved drums and guitar tracks
Fugly measures fixed; I've messed with volumes a little
Tempo changed to 126 bpm, based upon @john's comment; snare issues fixed; a grand total of eight useless rests removed in the drum track; poor error reports deleted; @slipknot_jungle: it's a dead note (so mute it) in between the 7 and 9 etc; keeping outro in this tab
I corrected the tab, i think it's almost perfect
Printing is not available on your current plan.
See plans and pricing: