You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view
Electricityscape Bass Tab
Get it here
Sorry, an error has occurred.
Contribute to Electricityscape Bass Tab!
Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers.
Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones.
With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there.
Here is how you can contribute to Electricityscape Bass Tab:
- Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports.
- Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc.
- Submit new error reports.
- Submit corrections to Electricityscape Bass Tab via Submit New Revision button.
Have a better version of Electricityscape Bass Tab in Guitar Pro format? Care to fix the current tab? Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy!
Submit New Revision
Nick does use his 12 strings guitar (watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DeaUntkmhU ) and the floor tom is in a steady rhythm
valensi dosn't use a 12 strings guitar in this song.
some parts of the rhythm guitar fixed
too much parts of valensi's guitar and solo fixed.
bass line totally fixed
- Drumpart (complete)
- 12 string guitar parts fixed (watched a live video for this)
Printing is not available on your current plan.
See plans and pricing: