You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view
Chop Suey! Tab
Get it here
Sorry, an error has occurred.
Contribute to Chop Suey! Tab!
Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers.
Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones.
With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there.
Here is how you can contribute to Chop Suey! Tab:
- Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports.
- Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc.
- Submit new error reports.
- Submit corrections to Chop Suey! Tab via Submit New Revision button.
Have a better version of Chop Suey! Tab in Guitar Pro format? Care to fix the current tab? Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy!
Submit New Revision
Combined 3 guitars to 1,corrected mistakes.
Some parts fixed,now it's more realistic. I'm trying to combine distortion tracks now.
- the bass is now 100% right. ( tabbed it for 2 hours) - Made the instruments louder as in songs.
- Added palm muting to some distortion parts where needed.
- Added Palm mute to parts of guitar 2.
- Fixed acoustic beggining.
A part of the bass is fixed
Printing is not available on your current plan.
See plans and pricing: