You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view
Streamline Bass Tab
Get it here
Contribute to Streamline Bass Tab!
Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers.
Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones.
With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there.
Here is how you can contribute to Streamline Bass Tab:
- Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports.
- Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc.
- Submit new error reports.
- Submit corrections to Streamline Bass Tab via Submit New Revision button.
Have a better version of Streamline Bass Tab in Guitar Pro format? Care to fix the current tab? Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy!
Submit New Revision
- Now the sound is finally fixed :D
- Sound problem should be fixed now i hope!
- Changed Tuning to Drop C (Guitar and Bass).
- Added Palm Muting where Necessary.
- Fixed most Power Chords.
- Made the Sound Channels more Balanced.
Printing is not available on your current plan.
See plans and pricing: