You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view
Time Of Dying Bass Tab
Get it here
Sorry, an error has occurred.
Contribute to Time Of Dying Bass Tab!
Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers.
Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones.
With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there.
Here is how you can contribute to Time Of Dying Bass Tab:
- Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports.
- Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc.
- Submit new error reports.
- Submit corrections to Time Of Dying Bass Tab via Submit New Revision button.
Have a better version of Time Of Dying Bass Tab in Guitar Pro format? Care to fix the current tab? Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy!
Submit New Revision
- Distortion Guitar Track 5 is now removed as per cowmilker69's report
- Added a clean guitar track for the pre-choruses
- Added track names
- Volume adjustments (Max bass, BDs maxed)
Fixed the strange tuning on one of the guitars
Fixed the intro because it was missing notes. Separated the two different guitars to play rhythm (24 fret and 21 fret) but altered the tunings so they make the same sound. Extended the outro so it matches the song. Fixed Bar 8 so it matches the song.
Between bar 29 and bar 30, the previous tab missed out 4 bars: bar 26-29 should be repeated once more
Printing is not available on your current plan.
See plans and pricing: