You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view
What You Know Tab
Get it here
Sorry, an error has occurred.
Contribute to What You Know Tab!
Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers.
Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones.
With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there.
Here is how you can contribute to What You Know Tab:
- Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports.
- Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc.
- Submit new error reports.
- Submit corrections to What You Know Tab via Submit New Revision button.
Have a better version of What You Know Tab in Guitar Pro format? Care to fix the current tab? Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy!
Submit New Revision
- Intro like it's played live by TDCC
- fixed Drums part (not perfect but close)
i was wrong, had it right last time...
Fixed bass part again, same as last revision, but instead of 6-2 on the G string at measure 14, it is 6-1
The bass part was incorrect, with a 62 on the D string where there should have been a 62 on the G string. corrected all that were like this. First is the last 2 notes in measure 14.
Printing is not available on your current plan.
See plans and pricing: