You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view
Let It Be Tab
Get it here
Sorry, an error has occurred.
Contribute to Let It Be Tab!
Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers.
Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones.
With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there.
Here is how you can contribute to Let It Be Tab:
- Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports.
- Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc.
- Submit new error reports.
- Submit corrections to Let It Be Tab via Submit New Revision button.
Have a better version of Let It Be Tab in Guitar Pro format? Care to fix the current tab? Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy!
Submit New Revision
- Added Backing Vocals, Organ, Electric Piano, and Brass Ensemble
- Rewrote drums to be more correct and legible
- Removed unused voice (not sure if I got everything)
- Removed unneeded rests
- Changed tied notes to dotted notes when applicable
I actually don't know how to do sections, so if anyone who has some tab-editing software and knows how to do this comes by, please do it.
corrected the rest of the guitar track (32nd note slides are not sounding and some of the bends are weirdly displayed on songsterr).
slightly corrected the first solo and removed the 2nd guitar track (which contained the solo played in the single version)
Lyrics added, Paul's voice is Alto Sax now
Removed useless rests and staccatos. Rewrote glitchy drum track, which looks very inaccurate at the moment, but whatever.
Changed 7th Fret notes to 2nd Fret, fixed one note too.
Added Drums and Vocal, this tab is better
Corrected version - Multitrack
Printing is not available on your current plan.
See plans and pricing: