You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view
Adam's Song Drum Tab
Get it here
Sorry, an error has occurred.
Contribute to Adam's Song Drum Tab!
Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers.
Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones.
With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there.
Here is how you can contribute to Adam's Song Drum Tab:
- Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports.
- Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc.
- Submit new error reports.
- Submit corrections to Adam's Song Drum Tab via Submit New Revision button.
Have a better version of Adam's Song Drum Tab in Guitar Pro format? Care to fix the current tab? Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy!
Submit New Revision
Fixed bars 28 & 32 (Wrong notes)
- Added the correct keyboardist's name.
- Added section markers and lyrics.
- Rewrote + fixed drum track.
- Removed all useless messages ("Distored" [sic] in the distortion guitar, "Piano" in the keyboards, "CHORUS" in the bass, etc.).
- Adjusted tempo from 140 to 136 bpm.
- Replaced most tied notes with let rings.
- Added tracks for backing vocals, acoustic guitar, and piano.
- Fixes in all tracks.
Added correct amount of studio guitars.
Corrected some chords.
Other minor details.
Just took out unneeded text in the tab. Didn't change anything else.
Great job man but i put my drums back so now the song is 100% perfect! ;D
Made some little changes after listening to the backing tracks and slowing down other tracks and playing by ear. This tab is now 100% perfect and the best on the web.
Made the entire tab sound more like the studio version.
Printing is not available on your current plan.
See plans and pricing: