You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view
Pull Me Under Tab
Get it here
Sorry, an error has occurred.
Contribute to Pull Me Under Tab!
Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers.
Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones.
With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there.
Here is how you can contribute to Pull Me Under Tab:
- Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports.
- Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc.
- Submit new error reports.
- Submit corrections to Pull Me Under Tab via Submit New Revision button.
Have a better version of Pull Me Under Tab in Guitar Pro format? Care to fix the current tab? Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy!
Submit New Revision
- Fixed track names
- Changed vocal instrument to flute and brought to max volume
- Changed "Guitar 2" to clean guitar and brought to max volume to improve its audibility
- Brought bass to max volume
- Removed whatever the hell was going on in the first 32 bars of "Guitar 1"
- Split "Overdubs" into the appropriate tracks (Distortion Guitar, Oboe, Calliope)
- Rewrote drums
minor fixes to bass according to tab book
Ajouté les slides, les P.M. Corrigé l'intro, le pré-chorus, le chorus et le verse 3
Revisions for Guitar 1 & Bass
Printing is not available on your current plan.
See plans and pricing: