You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view
Fight Fire With Fire Drum Tab
Get it here
Sorry, an error has occurred.
Contribute to Fight Fire With Fire Drum Tab!
Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers.
Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones.
With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there.
Here is how you can contribute to Fight Fire With Fire Drum Tab:
- Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports.
- Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc.
- Submit new error reports.
- Submit corrections to Fight Fire With Fire Drum Tab via Submit New Revision button.
Have a better version of Fight Fire With Fire Drum Tab in Guitar Pro format? Care to fix the current tab? Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy!
Submit New Revision
Forgot to edit some things, here is a complete summary:
What is edited: James's and Kirk's distortion guitars, the intro and solo have not been touched.
- Added PM's
- 2 Finger chords changed to 3 finger chords except the main riff.
- Few chords changed.
- Fade in, fade out effects
- Up-picks added
Enjoy fellow guitar players with playing this fast and heavy track!
James's and Kirk's distortion rhythm pars edited:
- Palm mutes at different parts
- Legato slide (listen to the isolated track and watch them live)
- 2 fingers chords are upped to 3 finger chords.
- Lars Ulrich's name in the instrument list.
There are still errors, but it should now sound much better.
Done! Now there is only one drum track.
And also, some drums parts sound so much better now.
changed vocals instrument (sawtooth->baritone sax), changed volume of tracks and fixed vocals in 1st and 2nd verses.
Sorry, Fixed "Tempo" (Perfect)
Fixed Intro / Fixed "Tempo".
Printing is not available on your current plan.
See plans and pricing: