You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view
The Shortest Straw Tab
Get it here
Sorry, an error has occurred.
Contribute to The Shortest Straw Tab!
Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers.
Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones.
With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there.
Here is how you can contribute to The Shortest Straw Tab:
- Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports.
- Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc.
- Submit new error reports.
- Submit corrections to The Shortest Straw Tab via Submit New Revision button.
Have a better version of The Shortest Straw Tab in Guitar Pro format? Care to fix the current tab? Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy!
Submit New Revision
- Changed vocals to Baritone Sax and backing to Bassoon
- Changed bass to 4-string since there is no need for 5
- Added proper section names
I was wrong, I believe it should be right this time... hopefully (this has been my test song for lyrics).
If I understand how the lyrics translate to Songsterr (not the same as in TuxGuitar) then I believe they should be fixed and lined up correctly now.
Instrument Names fixed.
Volume of Bass Drums and Toms fixed so you can hear them. Took out the ghost notes on snare that play full-volume on Songsterr.
Lyrics are fixed, and actually on the Vocals track rather than the Bass track.
Drums are readable, and fixed. Fills should be correct.
Printing is not available on your current plan.
See plans and pricing: