Misc. Unsigned Bands - Insane Rebellion - 75 Text Guitar Tab

Learn song with the online tabulature player
to made it sound more classic rock hit the string under every chord(remember
distortion and this is an option)

This is my first tab so enjoy! I made 75% of this solo, the other 25% from a lesson.

distortion:put gain up to 6

 tuning:standard

 E---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
 B---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
 G----7b9---5----------5-------------7p5---------------5---------------------|
 D--------------7-5-7----7-----5--7-------7p5-----5-7-----7------------------|
 A---------------------------5-----------------7-----------------------------|
 E---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

 E--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
 B--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
 G--8-7-8-7-8-7--5--7-----------7---5---------5-----------------------------|
 D------------------------5-7----------7-5-7-----7b-------------------------|
 A---------------------7----------------------------------------------------|
 E--------------------------------------------------------------------------|

 hold last note for 4 seconds and it's done