You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view
Get it here
Sorry, an error has occurred.
Contribute to Sober Tab!
Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers.
Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones.
With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there.
Here is how you can contribute to Sober Tab:
- Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports.
- Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc.
- Submit new error reports.
- Submit corrections to Sober Tab via Submit New Revision button.
Have a better version of Sober Tab in Guitar Pro format? Care to fix the current tab? Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy!
Submit New Revision
Tweaked guitars and vocal timing, tried to smooth out drum fill before second verse.
Revised second drum fill and added vocal track.
Focuses on the drums. Wrote a new guitar intro and pulled much guitar from http://www.theabstractflower.com/tabs and bass from http://www.mediafire.com/folder/ns31ck21m36dn/Cover_Solutions.
Made some minor improvements
Rewrote bass, rewrote drums and added drums for quiet part. Slowed tempo, synced guitar with changed bass.
- Fixed track names
- Added clean guitar
- Changed vocals to violin to sound better
- Fixed lyrics
Printing is not available on your current plan.
See plans and pricing: